The privacy of visitors is of extreme importance to us.
You may purchase digital products (“Products”) or services on this website.
Refunds are available for the purchase of some Products – please refer to individual Products for specific refund policies.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED?
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: The Website may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
- Information We Collect from Others: The Website may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment.
- Automatically-Collected Information: The Website automatically collects certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, The Website will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. The Website may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: The Website may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. The Website may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
The Website may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website; or,
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information. Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- ActiveCampaign – this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. ActiveCampaign stores your name, email address, country, and any answers you voluntarily provide in forms for purposes of delivering such communications.
- Paypal – this service is used for payment processing on e-commerce products. At no time is your banking information passed to the Website. We receive only information used for order fulfillment and reporting.
- The Facebook Pixel – this tracks Facebook users who visited the Website.
This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, Escaping to Freedom will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, Escaping to Freedom may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
From time to time, Escaping to Freedom may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of our Website may be entirely usable.
Sponsored Content Tracking Pixels
This Website may engage in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. As stated above, these pixels may capture your IP address on behalf of the content sponsor. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
Affiliate Program Participation
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link to an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, Make Media Over may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows Make Media Over to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to email@example.com.
You can decline to submit personal information at any time. If you decline, we may not be able to continue to provide service to you. You may request deletion of your personal information by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org, but in some cases, we may be required to keep your information by law. In such a case, it would no longer be active and would be kept separately in an archive.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
From time to time, the Websites may engage in affiliate marketing. This means that if you use an affiliate link to make a purchase, the Websites will receive a commission on that purchase. All efforts are made to ensure that affiliate links are disclosed in accordance with the FTC.
From time to time, the Websites may post sponsored content from an advertiser. This means that an advertiser, which may be a brand, agency, or influencer network, will contract with Escaping to Freedom to create content featuring certain messages or product placement. Pursuant to the FTC’s requirements, all such advertisements on the Websites are clearly and conspicuously disclosed.
Even though compensation (e.g., cash, free product, or services) is received for in exchange for this sponsored content placement, Escaping to Freedom gives its honest opinion, findings, beliefs, or experiences in such content. All views expressed on the Website are those of the content creator. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
Escaping to Freedom has made every effort to ensure that all information on the Websites have been tested for accuracy. Escaping to Freedom makes no guarantees regarding the results that you will see from using the information provided on the Websites.
Any statements made on the Websites related to income or earnings potential, regardless of medium, are examples of what may be possible in the future. The Website makes no guarantees regarding results, present or future. The Website is not responsible for your earnings, income, financial growth, or any other business and/or financial performance as a result of your use of the information provided on the Websites.
The information provided on the Websites is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The Websites make no representations or warranties in relation to the topics discussed.
The Websites disclaim liability for incidental or consequential damages and assume no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of use of the information provided on the Websites. The Websites assume or undertake no liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use of any information found on the Websites.